So yesterday and today....
Yesterday in computer Alana Richelle was trying to figure out left from right hurt her hand on the rather hard table. ummm I can't really remeber what really happened beside that cause it was funny. But Today...
Today we didn't have study and had a math test instead :[ but Mrs.Conners was nice to me :] . Who knows how I did though. Then in History all we did was presentations and shiz which was how you say interesting. Then there was lunch which was fun ["Well I took one last night and my hair doesn't look like that"......."It's called different hair types"]. Betsey BOO is the best love her. Then we had a shortened religion class which was interesting. So in religion Sister P is talking about how people 'snub' people, so i was like "Sister Petauea have you ever snubbed someone" and get this she snubbed me! I was all shocked and insulted at the same time so then i repeated my question and she snubbed me like 5 times in a row. The Snubbing Nun. Then we were watching 'the Fourth Wiseman' so that was "fun". After we finished the "fun" movie we wanted to watch Sandlot and Sister P said "no" and so then Amy I guess really wanted to watch Sandlot or something cause she grabbed the tape and put it in so when everyone was chanting Sandlot Amy played the movie and was looking through scene selection so then Ashley said "Yay where watching Sandlot". Lets just say that Sandlot ended pretty quickly. Then we went to Alice and Wonderland Jr. which was "fun". Ummm its just not my taste I will say and then at the end when they all started screaming and I thought a bomb dropped or something and ducked for cover with my ears covered screaming and Alana and Hannah Elizabeth were like are you okay? Amy put Betsey's hair in this bun on the top of her head and it was fierce. After that on the bus I annoyed some people and started to go "Tick Tocka Tick a Tocka" really fast and yeah nothing else really. Fred can't become a pediatrician :[
Fred gets Detention :[
And did anyone notice that the Alice and wonderland thing the whole time they where asking you if you knew where it is?.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
I don't know where wonderland is!!!!! stop asking me!!
Posted by rahhhh☺ at 3:44 PM
Labels: Alana, Amy, Betsey BOO lizzie, Fred, Hannah Elizabeth, Mrs.Conners, Sister P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment